Biological Parent
My daughter just turned six years old. My husband is the only father and daddy she has ever known. Her biological father has never been in the picture and has only made phone calls a handful of times. When should i tell her who her biological father is.
It is hard for them to understand. My son just turned 6 too. He visits with his biological father but still don't really understand. I have been married since my son was 1 and a half and my husband has always been known as dad but now his biological father wants him to call my husband by his first name.
THIS IS SO HARD..AS FAR AS HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER ,NONE OF THIS IS ABOUT HIM AND WHAT HE WANTS. ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHAT'S IS THE CHILD...YOU HUSBAND IS THIS CHILDS FATHER EVEN THOUGH HIS BLOOD DOES NOT RUN THROUGH HIS VEINS,,YOUR HUSBAND HAS BEEN IS STILL IS A WONDERFUL FATHER TO YOUR CHILD AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS..IT'S A POWER ISSURE HERE WITH THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER ,SO ON HIS PART IT IS MORE ABOUT HIM THEN THE CHILD...HONEY YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE DOING ALL THE RIGHT THINGS FOR YOUR CHILD..DO NOT LET THIS SO CALLED DONOR TO RULE ANYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO THE WELFARE OF YOURS AND YOUR HUSBAND CHILD..GOD BLESS...STAY STRONG