Parenting Children (6-12) Community
Child touching another child
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Child touching another child

my child is nine and has touched a girl inappropiately, she has had other sexual attentions towards boys, she has been in counseling. we go back tomomorrow for help alot of help after finding out about her touching another child. I as a parent think i have failed, I cant look at my child, I am soo hurt . What do i do for my child? for me? she needs help? i need help?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1417529476
Has she said if she knows why she does this if she knows it is wrong?  if she has had counseling did they help at all ?
Blank
First of all your taking this way to far. She's 9?
All children, and she's a child, are curious and experiment, that does not mean you don''t watch them and counsel them when it happens though. It sounds like your treating her like a monster or something, Love, attention and praise works, sending her to a doctor because you thinks she has committed a sin is what is wrong here. You may need the help, not her.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank