Children's nudity
My 8 yr old son likes to be nude sometimes when he is in his room alone. I have heard that kids should be encouraged to be comfortable with their bodies and he is doing it in private so I have no problem with it but my husband thinks it's wrong.  I try to tell him that he's going to make our son feel like there is something dirty about his body and he's going to end up with the hang ups that so many American adults have. Has anyone else had this experience with children of a similar age?
If he is in his own room its got to be okay ,has he any PC or anything in there, I agree with you what he does even at a young age that isnt affecting anyone else is his business.
No, he doesnt have a pc in his room and never will. He's just in there reading books, building legos, etc. I think my husband is just too uptight.
Maybe his upbringing was more rigid and his parents wouldnt allow it,as your son  is in his own room hes not doing anything wrong, let your husband mutter, he'll get used to it ,dont discuss it with him its a fait acomplais ...