Parenting Children (6-12) Community
Disrespectful!!!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Disrespectful!!!!!!!

I have been with my boyfriend for 3 yrs and his son came to live with him almost 3 yrs ago. When he got here he was very clingy to his dad which was fine (do to a divorce)then as time went on I got to know him and things got bad he is very disrepectful,rude,mouthy,always interupts when people are talking and not to him,does not listen to anyone even his father,his father has to repeat him self at least 20 times be the child listens.I have a 19 yr old and I have never been through anything like this and I don't and can not handle it it is runing my relationship with my boyfriend. Then I find out he wets the bed all the time. PLEASE HELP I don't know what to do.
Leave the relationship, sweetheart.  The dad owes his child a supportive home life, and you can't do anything about that, so the boy is there for good.  Getting mad won't change that reality.  Saying the boy is bad or has problems won't change that reality.  If you truly can not handle it, then it is time to go.
I agree with Annie.