Parenting Children (6-12) Community
Forced to be with dad
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Forced to be with dad

My daughter is 14 yo. I filed for divorce last Febuary . My soon to be ex is a narcist who belittled me and controlled me for 20+ years. His second victim was my daughter, always saying she was spoiled or on the computer all the time, or complaining her room was not clean etc...(She is a sweet child that has straight A's is helpful with her younger brothers and wears hand me downs.) In July the parenting time coordinator ruled, after she called the police on dad for  locking her in the house with no phones, computers or tvs. while he took her brothers out for some fun, that she does not have to be with him. Now they are forcing her to be in therapy and spend time with him. She says she hates him and the therapist who has threatened her. I was wondering if there were any adults who have been in this situation as a teenager and feel it was benificial or if it had lasting negative effects