Parenting Children (6-12) Community
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 6yr old(just turned 6 16 days ago) Son was in my room w/my daughter who is 2 1/2 watching a movie. I went to go check on them and I heard him ask her can I suck on your tittie? When I walked in the room he was on top of her holding her down and was sucking on her breast. I feel sick and almost want to call the cops on him. I do not know what to do. I will never leave him alone w/her after that. .... Please help!!!! When I ask him about it all he does is lie he tells a different lie each time...

I can understand your horror but I also think that it might be more innocent than what is going round in your head. Was your daughter breastfed or has he recently seen breast feeding, even a brief news item on tv might have triggered this and it would be quite natural to be curious.

I don't know your son, I have no idea if he's ever displayed any interests in sexual activities, actions etc before but if he hasnt then I think its innocent but while saying that I certainly think keeping a closer eye on how he behaves with younger smaller kids for a while would be justified for quite a while.

I'd also have one last talk with him about it all and then drop it. Don't give him the chance to lie, just say that what he did isn't something that a brother does to his baby sister and that you really don't care what his reasons or excuses are its not something that you will tolerate. Use words that you know he understands and make sure he has fully taken it in before saying that you never want to have to mention it again.

Thank you!!!!! He has never displayed any interests in sexual activities ect.... My daughter was breastfed until she was 9 months. It's been awhile Thank you!
it was probably innocent he saw her doing it, and he got curious. If it happens again start punishing him.
I would be surprised but not sickened-cheese.
Want bet he say a movie or something or a pic where this was taking place and was mimicking?
Love, attention and patience goes a long way mom, kids do the darnedest things, that's why we supervise them!
Another old post pulled up.  
so what, and your point is?
My point is that it is disturbing when an adult has a special interest in posts regarding children and sexuality and they pull up post after post on the subject.  it is clearly a special interest.  
I find it disturbing that you support ridiculous  positions regarding kids, especially young males. Whats the matter? , am I hitting to close to home here? I think there is a lot of really crazy stuff happening on some of these blogs. I remain a steadfast protector of all children, I am a Dad, happily married and some of these posts from women are just off the top and  strange, including a lot from your responses.
Oh yes, lets not have a dialog, lets just accuse me of being a pedophile eh? Hitting below the belt as it were? Is that the best you can do? Seems to me you your the one with unnatural interests lady, if that is really what you are.
I find it amazing that when you put the shoe on the other foot and reverse the roles it doesn't look very pretty does it? I cannot imagine a Dad examining his daughters gentiles because he thinks she is underdeveloped, over developed, or evening  bathing a girl over 7 or 8. They are fully capable at 5! Perhaps you should consult a few Doctors who specialize in children..
Want to know something, you may surprised how many Dads I know are taking a  v e r y active role in raising their kids. This so called "Maternal instinct"  that seemingly allows some women to think they can do whatever they want is shocking. If a male or a Dad did some of what I am reading, CPS would be called. So call me whatever names you wish, don't address the obvious abuse, I could care less.
Perhaps it is shear stupidity or something more sinister, it is hard to tell, but some of these subject blogs are extremely disturbing
This isn't a blog, but a forum.  

Lots of luck to the posters who come here.  Do what you feel is best for your children!  Parents do typically do what is in their heart and have a good feel for what is best for their particular situation.  

Blog or forum, it is all the same. It was a useless point to make.
And I am sorry, parents do not have the right to do whatever they want.
99.9% of the time the parents know what is right and what is wrong. A few here obviously do not.
Good luck to all parents!  These are your children and you must do what is best for them as they are YOUR responsibility  
Ok had to weigh in here. Yes our children are our responsibility but allowing them to feel comfortable us also our responsibility. Cadad has a point when he says some of these stories seem like mothers just believe they can do whatever to a young man because they are the mother. The development of a child should be checked by a doctor. And while I am not against the opposite sex checking on a child. I do believe that should be the child's choice to make. I have always had a female OBGYN. I don't feel comfortable with a male. Most teenagers and young children don't feel comfortable with the opposite sex checking private areas.

Mothers should not check their little boys either. As cadad said a young lady being checked by her father would be considered abuse. The same should go for young males being checked by mothers. Please parents place yourself in your child's shoes. They deserve respect and to be an active part of their own developement and care.
comfort level is important but there is an odd implication by these posts.  As if someone (the parent or doctor) would see the child as sexual.  Most parents don't see it that way which makes me wonder in sincerity if some people have their OWN boundary issues.  

good luck to the poster.  
Did you punish him ?? Is there anyway he hears you and his daddy having sex or fooling around ??