My 10 yr old girl masterbating
So, I am reading some of the posts and replies about children and sexuality. I have to say its troubling me.
I have caught my daughter "placing" herself on a specific stuffed animal 2 times now and she is only 10.
I am extremely upset and the second time completely lost my temper. I do not want her to think that it is bad or that she is the only one who does it, but I certainly dont want it going on right under my nose after I have aleady explained to her that it is a private matter . I dont know, I was sexually abused as a child and this is EXTREMELY hard for me to deal with (to say the least). I am upset and dont want her doing it. I know that is wrong but what can I do about it?
Tell her that it is a private thing and if she feels the need to touch herself in anyway it needs to be done when she is alone.  She probably has tons of hormones racing through her right now and it is completely normal to experiment.  I too was sexually abused and now it is hard, but it is something we all go through.