Parenting Children (6-12) Community
My 10 yr old girl masterbating(masturbating)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My 10 yr old girl masterbating(masturbating)

So, I am reading some of the posts and replies about children and sexuality. I have to say its troubling me.
I have caught my daughter "placing" herself on a specific stuffed animal 2 times now and she is only 10.
I am extremely upset and the second time completely lost my temper. I do not want her to think that it is bad or that she is the only one who does it, but I certainly dont want it going on right under my nose after I have aleady explained to her that it is a private matter . I dont know, I was sexually abused as a child and this is EXTREMELY hard for me to deal with (to say the least). I am upset and dont want her doing it. I know that is wrong but what can I do about it?