Parenting Children (6-12) Community
My 6 year old
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My 6 year old

My son is 6 year hit a lady on her bums then he ran and began to laugh... I did not realize the first time what he actually did . The second time he hit the same friend of mine and she told me what he did . I was a little embarrassed, to be true, but don't know how to react ? Do you think there was anything wrong in his behaviour... coz she was behaving as if she was eve-teased ! Help  !  
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
It is inapropiate for him to do that, so have a talk with him about it , maybe also tell the friend you do not like him behaving like that, so she should tell him No if he does it, otherwise he will be getting the message its okay ...
Blank
13167_tn?1327197724
swama,  I agree that you need to talk to him and tell him this is not to be tolerated.   Yes,  he is behaving completely inappropriately smacking an adult woman in the butt and laughing.  

On the other hand,  I suspect your friend is over-reacting.  I had to actually google "eve-teased" and i think your friend is making way too much of this.  Maybe it's time to retrain  your son how to act,  and also dismiss this woman from your circle of friends?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...