My 6 yr old daughter pees constantly
So my daughter is 6 yrs old almost 7 and she is potty trained has been since two she don't have accidents but she is using the toilet every 10 min through out the day it seems like. When I lay her down for bed she asks to get up about 7-8 times to go pee at first I thought that this was just a way for her to stay up a lil longer so she did not have to go to bed rite when I put her down.. recently I started following her into the bathroom and she is really going pee every time she asks to get out of bed, so my question is, is this normal or should I seek medical attention? From what I can see she is a very happy girl she has both me and her dad in her lives on a constant basis I'm just a lil worried
She might have a UTI.  It could be irritating to her bladder to even have a little bit of liquid in it.  Talk to her pediatrician and see if she should be seen, or if there is a suggested dietary regime to try.