Parenting Children (6-12) Community
My 7 yrold went on You Tube and typed "sexy girls kissing boys on ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

My 7 yrold went on You Tube and typed "sexy girls kissing boys on lips

My daughter has recently learned how to go on you tube on I touch and watch videos like goofy or other children videos and we found  that she typed "sexy girls kissing boys on lips " and even watched some videos that showed up when we were not around. She had been curious about kissing on lips before and we had a conversation about how it is a gesture adults do and I thought that was end of conversation but guess not.. We are worried how many an dwhat kind of videos she has watched and what kind of impact would she have on her mind. Is there a counseler we should take her to? She is very good in academics and we are really worried about her behaviour. Please help
Is she willing to talk to you about what she has seen?  If so, discuss it with her.  Let her know which stuff is not appropriate, which is appropriate between a husband and wife, etc.  You should also explain why certain behavior is wrong or is only acceptable between a husband and wife, and so forth.  Also, get parental controls on the computer to block certain sites.  If her behavior continues, I would consider the counselor idea (I would have her talk to her pastor and pastor's wife if she was my child.) but start by seeing what she will discuss with you and go from there.
Thanks ,I will talk to her, I am also looking for a counselor to talk to her.