Parenting Children (6-12) Community
My 7 yrold went on You Tube and typed "sexy girls kissing boys on ...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My 7 yrold went on You Tube and typed "sexy girls kissing boys on lips

My daughter has recently learned how to go on you tube on I touch and watch videos like goofy or other children videos and we found  that she typed "sexy girls kissing boys on lips " and even watched some videos that showed up when we were not around. She had been curious about kissing on lips before and we had a conversation about how it is a gesture adults do and I thought that was end of conversation but guess not.. We are worried how many an dwhat kind of videos she has watched and what kind of impact would she have on her mind. Is there a counseler we should take her to? She is very good in academics and we are really worried about her behaviour. Please help