Parenting Children (6-12) Community
My 9 year old son was diagnosed with a "micropenis"

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

I am researching this as my son was recently diagnosed.  He is 9 years old.  What are his chances at having a happy and healthy life after puberty?

I think the problem is psychological rather than physical, in that even people with micropenises can have sex and make babies, but it can bother them so much that they don't think they can and don't try.  Talk to a counselor about ways to approach this with your son, and be ready for him to have some counseling when he needs it (possibly now, but certainly when he goes through puberty).  Are you certain the doctor who made this diagnosis wasn't just talking through his hat?
First of all, he is only 9,
Second of all, how is it your that informed on that status of his penis?
Thirdly, get more opinions from professionals in that area, but please, for the dignity of your son, a Male Doctor wold be appropriate.