Parenting Children (6-12) Community
My six year old

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

My six year old

I really need help.....My six year old has got morning school....he gets up alright and is also happy to go to the school but the moment I mention any kind of food to him....he starts behaving as if he is nauseated and often throws up if I feed him some juice or fruit......How to tackle this as he also has a problem of constipation and acidity.....
Talk to his pediatrician.  Try oatmeal in the morning instead of juice or fruit.  Get him checked for encopresis.  Good luck!
Hi there.  Ya know, I have never been a huge breakfast person.   I know it is an important meal but am often just not hungry in the am.  I force myself but as a child, my mother enticed me to eat with foods that were not traditional breakfast foods.  A peanut butter and jelly sandwich was sometimes my breakfast.  I also did like oatmeal.  A hard cooked egg.  But sometimes bean soup.  My mother tried to make sure I got some protein in the morning.  

My son is constipated as well.  I give him a cup of grape juice in the evening, it helps tremendously.  While breakfast is great to have a bit of yogurt with some fruit and some fruit juice, it isn't his only opportunity.  

Agree with anniebrooke that a pediatrician could be helpful for the problems you mention.  Peace and good l uck