Need help with out of control 9 year old
My son was diagnosed with ADHD and ODD 2 years ago....He was put on different meds and they did not work for him...they seemed to make him worst....Now that he has gotten older I noticed more bad behavior that is now involving the law...I do not know what to do and I am at my rope's end....He has a therapist that comes out to our house weekly and a behavioral therapist that sees him weekly and I just don't know how else I can help him... I am afraid that my son is going to end up in jail or dead....He has a horrible mouth, is very disrespectful to me and everyone, lies constantly and just recently has set a fire in our apt. complex...please someone give me some advice on how to control myself and help him...I have issues myself that I am dealing with and with his combined I just don't know how I am going to make it...PLEASE HELP US????
I was interested in your profile,  where you say you have been diagnosed with bipolar.

To me,  that sounds much more like what he has instead of ADD.  Have you considered looking in to a bipolar diagnosis for him?
Yes I believe that he has bipolar also but it is very hard to find a dr that will diagnose children with that because they say it is too similar to ADHD. Plus they dont want to medicate children that have bipolar disorder...its more like a catch 22 really.