Normal OR not?
My sister found out that her son who is 11 1/2, while playing on the wii (with a family's friends daughter who is only 8) came from behind her pulled her pants down and touched her with his penis, which means he also had his pants down. Nothing major happened, thank god, but it was scary for the girls family and for my sisters family as well. This has been very hard for my sister and I wish I could tell her that this was 'normal' for a boy who maybe is experiencing puberty?

Please help I need answers.

Thank you.
I am sorry but I don`t find this to be normal , he is obviously experiencing sexual feelings you must explain to your sister that what he is feeling is normal but you don`t act on it , being almost 12 he can have sex and thank God it wasn`t more than just touching her with his penis , what if he had tried intercourse he could have hurt this girl, it may be normal for a boy to feel what he feels but he was acting on his feelings of wanting sex