Parenting Children (6-12) Community
Normal OR not?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Normal OR not?

My sister found out that her son who is 11 1/2, while playing on the wii (with a family's friends daughter who is only 8) came from behind her pulled her pants down and touched her with his penis, which means he also had his pants down. Nothing major happened, thank god, but it was scary for the girls family and for my sisters family as well. This has been very hard for my sister and I wish I could tell her that this was 'normal' for a boy who maybe is experiencing puberty?

Please help I need answers.

Thank you.