Parenting Children (6-12) Community
boys experimenting with boys

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

boys experimenting with boys

I am worried about my son. Him and another boy were experimenting with each others private parts. my son is 10 and the other boy is 8. They both have had difficult lives handed to them. they said they put each others private parts in each others butts....what the hec do I do? the age diffence really bothers me. But the 8 year old is well developed compared to the 10 year old, who is slower developed. I don't know what to do...please help.
Tags: experimenting, boys
Make sure they arent alone together  ,speak to your son and also the parents of the other child, was the older child the instigator there is usually one,who starts the behavior, keep them apart and get his Dad or you to talk to him about the inappropiateness of their actions.