Parenting Children (6-12) Community
child accused of touching his sister?????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

hi i wonder if any1 has been in this situation before.
This weekend my 7 year old son has been accused of touching his little sisters bits. She is 3.
Its the lil girl who has said this. However i know my son cant lie and this has made him very upset.
He was supposed to be with his father for the weekend but he had left the children in teh care of somebody else for a night out.His story is that he was playing babies with her because he had a new cousin born that morning. It was late at night and his "babysitter" was outside smoking. He said his little sister showed him where babies come from and asked him to touch it n he said no, its rude. When the babysitter came back she asked whats going on and the 2 year old told her that he had touched his bits. This has really upset my son as now his father has refused to see him again. I know my son and he would buckle under the pressure if he had lied, and his story is exactly the same 30 times over even after cross questionning. I dont know what to do.
The father is being a jerk.  Explain to him, in writing if you need to, what happened.  Tell him he is hurting his son.  If he drops the son after something like this, he was just looking for an excuse to drop the son.  
I dont think its a good idea for any babysitter to be outside 'smoking' whilst 2 young children are inside so in my opinion a new babysitter would be good.I  dont think a 3 year old would ask him to touch it let alone talk openly about babies coming out of there'. Children of this age do things like this rightly or wrongly and its up to parents to speak to them about it and supervise more. first the babysitter should go ..Talk to your son...
I agree with Annie.

I can't tell whether the girl is his daughter with a different woman,  or these children are both yours.

This dad is just refusing because he wants to not be obligated.  He has seen the opportunity to dump one child,  on a ruse.  

Best wishes.  
the child is his daughter from another relationship. I have had numerous problems though, this is not the first.
Margypops- i have spoke to my son many times about this and he tells teh same story everytime and in great detail and nothing is different. my son knows right from wrong as i have educated him on this.Apparently the step-mom told the children where babies come from last week.
My point to their father was that maybe something could have swiped or touch her by accident as they were sititng on a load of toys and dolls. im not pointing the finger of blame to any of the children, i just think its wrong how he has labelled my son. This could give him a massive complex as he grows older. I also have a 2 year old and he runs around all the time potty training and the older one doesnt bat an eyelid.
The mother also admitted that a few weeks ago she was concerned about the lil girl because she was "rubbing" up the sofa.

I just think this is all unfair on my son because he now cannot have a relationship with his father.