discipline for 8 year old boy
My 8 year old son forged my signature on a letter of apology he was supposed to write to his teacher as a punishment for misbehaving and disrupting the class. Up to this point, priviliges such as television or sweet snack were removed as punishment. However, forging my signature is much more serious and I do not know what an appropriate punishment might be. He is a good student and well behaved at home, but this is unacceptable and I do not want this type of behavior to escalate into something worse. Any recommendations? Thanks.
ok this may seems a little on the mean side but it worked for my son when i was at the end of my rope.
take him to the police station and have a police officer talk to him about what he did, that is was wrong, and what can happen if he decides to do this as an adult.
my 8 year old son last summer was gettin in a lot of problem but when i find out that he was smoking i had enough. i put him in the car, drove to the station, he about pooped himself,lol.but at the time it wasnt funny!! i asked a cop to talk to him and i even asked if he could be in a ceil it broke my heart, but i must say he hasnt done it since. he still drives me crazy but what child doesnt!!
good luck and i hope things get better!!!!!!!