Parenting Children (6-12) Community
little girls masterbating(masturbating)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

little girls masterbating(masturbating)

a little girl 9.5 is masterbating (masturbating) is this natural or is there something wrong with this picture
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It is very normal. If she does it excessively, though she could be having problems such as anxiety, or is stress about something.  My ten year old granddaughter came to live with me and had odor on her hands a lot of the time.  I worried at first that someone had done something to her, but realized it was from losing her Mother (my daughter) and having to go live with her unfit father.  Moving again was yet another loss in her life.  I did NOT scold.  I just asked her to go and wash her hands as they did not smell very good.  I told her that I knew what she was doing and that it was important to keep her hands clean.  Because I accepted it, I have observed her stopping or at least lessening her masterbating (masturbating).  NEVER scold.  It is very natural.  Even grown ups do it at times.  It releases tension and feels good.
Blank
599170_tn?1300977493
Sprite said it all, shes just a normal little girl, its natural and she curious about her body.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...