Parenting Children (6-12) Community
my 6 year old son
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my 6 year old son

My son has been having trouble at school. Last year in kindergarden he was fine, he loved the teacher and most of his class liked him. This year has been very different, he doent like the teacher and most of the kids dont like him. This is why....He thinks bathroom humor is funny....like saying "pee pee" "poo poo" etc.   Earlier this year he was put on a behavior chart. today he touched another girl at school in an inappropriate way. Is it normal curiousity, or are we(his parents) not doing something right. Before when he was hitting other kids who teased him we said that his hands are to be kept to himself.  I am so hurt and think the school and teacher and the girls parents will think we are bad parents.  The weird thing is that when we have gone out with other families or even to chuck e cheese or the laundromat he gets along fine and nothing inappropriate ever happens
HELP!