Parenting Children (6-12) Community
my sister act like a 4 year old
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my sister act like a 4 year old

I have a little sister that if she doesnt  get her way still crys and thorws a tantrum, and she is still talking a little baby talk every now and then, and she hate doing her home work,, my dad adoted them when the y was babys, my little brother 11 and still have actadents wet the bed, and of course my little she is still act like a 5year old what can i help do my dad is 73 and i have help raise them,
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
all right... you little sister she gets ateshion right that might be the problem also I got a girl that helps me a lot I give her name and you can ask her..

that's here down there cuz im at a lost with it

AnnieBrooke
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Hi there and welcome.  

Well, in truth, some kids do indeed wet the bed for may years.  It is very common until age 9 (12 percent of kids still wet the bed at night if they are sound sleepers, they don't get the signal to wake up).  And some kids will do that until around age 15 believe it or not.  They just aren't getting the signal to wake up when in heavy sleep.  Try some waterproof mats under his sheet.  I'm sure he absolutely hates it more than anyone else as no 11 year old boy wants to do this.  It's embarrassing for him and socially causes issues---  sleepovers become a scary topic.  Never shame him for it.  His parent should talk to his pediatrician about it as well.  

The sister was adopted at what age?  Perhaps her behavior is due to a bit of a rocky past.  Glad she has a happy home but kids that are adopted often need more patience than your average child.

Your dad is 73 and adopted little kids?  How did he do that?  There are a lot of laws in the states regarding age an adopted parent can be.  good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...