my son is wetting himself and now the bed he i 7
i am so worried about my son a few months ago he started to wet himself he knows it is rong. he is 7 years old i have not had this problom with him he has been potty trained since he was 3. late bloomer. i am in a new relationship we have been together for a year. iaske him all the basic questions and the not so basic. he says that nuthing is rong nobody hs hurt him but it is getting worse. he tries to hide it but you cant hide that i am at a loss what do i do?
U need to take him to a doctor. It could be a numerous amount of problems. He could have a small bladder, he could be getting or gotten abused and not telling u, it could be loads of things, just get him to a doctor. Make sure he knows he isn't the only child out there that wets his bed my 6 does the samething. Thousands of kids do it. Hope I could help!