not pregnancy related
Just wondering if any of you ladies have kids with similar issue.
My 6yr old had a fever for 5nights it was pretty high arouns 39degrees i kept giving  her fever reducer it worked then spiked  up agaib. She had no other symptoms  to indicate virus or cold. 3nights later she complained  of pain in her groin. I felt and there was a huge lump. I took her for ultrasound  it was a inflameed lymph node of 3cm. I took her children hospital she wouldnt let them give her a blood test.  But gave her a chest xray n stated she has slight pnuemonia.she on antibiotics  but the lump  is still there and still big. Im scared it could be something sinister. I dont know what to do as i havent delt with anything  like this before. Is ir normal for the groin lymph node to be so enlarge. And wouldn't  her lymph  nodes on her neck be up if it was pneumonia?
Give the antibiotics a chance to work.  Don't think the worst, although as moms we all do bcuz it's our baby. I would call Ur regular pediatrician too & get her in to see her reg dr. My pediatrician says she's always changing what the hospitals ER does, wether it's a different prescription etc. I hope Ur little one is better soon.
I know  hun i just can't  help it. Definitely taking her to her regular  dr for second opinion, just waiting  for her to come back. Its scary as she never had a inflamed lymph node in that region before