Parenting Children (6-12) Community
poop
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

poop

why my son he is already 9 and he still poop in his pants?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1622527_tn?1301648222
ops ,, has this always been the case or behaviour thats just started ,, or a simple accindent
Blank
1705346_tn?1349995806
Kan u say for how long this haz been going on??  My advice that i haz iz specific to a certain degree of the problum.... if he just started, get it resolved immediately, and dont try to ignor it or aid it with diaper productz i.e. pull-upz, until u haz a doctorz advise!!

IF itz been ongoing for sum monthz or yearz, i can post u sum advice i made frum personal experience that mite help....

i started pottying my pantz at age 7, and waznt kured of it until age 15!!!!  Ultimately i ended up being in big baby diaperz, and suffering humiliation emotionally scarring!!  But i got over it with enuf time!!

Post how long itz been, if itz chronic, i haz sum typed werdz i made on computer that i can paste, that offer one solution that werked for me an got me away frum it, and on to a much much better life....

So, if u kood let me know if itz recent or ongoing, an if itz ongoing ill check back an post the advice i haz made for that part of it, OK, bye 4 now =)
Blank
    It has gone on for years. He never pooped in the toilet.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...