stressed out help
My 7 year old has nightmears almost every night and constantly crys over everything even the smallest things like puttin toys away he wakes me at lest 4 times a night and is getting worse I hardly tell him off coz he screams like I'm murdering him helppppppp
He might not be getting enough sleep.  Do you have him in some kind of athletics so he's really tired when you put him to bed?  At 7, he should be sleeping at least 10 hours a night, maybe 11 for some kids.
Hi there.  Hm.  I agree if he is waking 4 times a night --  he's likely not getting enough sleep and neither are you!!  

What's he watching on tv?  Even disney movies can have scary scenarios for little kids.  

Talk to him about what he is afraid of and then come up with solutions for him to feel safer.  Nightlights, family pet guarding the house (you just say it is . . .   my dog would sleep through a home invasion, I'm sure), I sprayed water on the door frame as a barrier to all bad things, say prayers that God watches over us, etc.  

good luck
you should talk to him and listen carefully because although kids say crazy stuff sometimes you can find clues and discover the real problem :)
maybe he did something wrong and he's feeling guilty, maybe he saw something that scared him ... there's a lot of possibilities but the 1st thing you must say is that he won't get in trouble no matter what it is and make sure he feels safe because if he doesn't he's not gonna talk ...
i don't wanna scare you or anything but everything is on the table here from a simple scary movie to being molested ...
good luck :)
put some water in a spray bottle and tell him it is stuff to make monsters go away and let him spray away-might help.