Parenting Children (6-12) Community
wierd behaviour

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

wierd behaviour

my daughter is 9 she says she has a boyfriend and going to have a sleep over date. she says they will have IT. help me no cute comments please only helpful.
I would say that since you mention she is your 9 year old daughter that you could NOT have the 'boyfriend' over at all.  Ever.  If you believe that she wants to have intercourse, then perhaps you need to take her to a psychologist to explore why at such a young age.  Perhaps she has been molested which would be such a horrible tragedy for her.  

But as a parent, don't we make the rules?  This certainly isn't out of your ability to put an end to immediately.  
thank you i will take her to a psychologist right away.
Ummm, who is the parent?
Just say  " you bet" like maybe when your 30 and laugh it off.