my 4 and a half years son dont want to speak with me when i call
i am divorced  and i have  a four and a half years son  wich i see every other weekend    

recently  i was in a holiday for 2 weeks  so i did not seen him  but  enytime i call traying to speak with him  he will  speak but never paing atention  ,not interested  
the think is that  this time when i come back  i call to speak with him  and arange to take him in 2 days  he realy did not want to speak with me at all  

i dont understand what can be  with him  ?

i think he is so small  at his age  to  dealing with   problems  in his head?

what do you think   i need a advice  ?

i feel realy bad...........................
I don't think you have any thing to worried about, at this age they can get distracted easy, maybe you just caught him at a bad time. One question I do have for you is did you tell him you were going on vacation. If not this may be the reason he is acting distant with you.maybe he missed you,and now that you are home safe he can be mad. It will pass.
He is missing you its hard for children not to be with their Mom try to have him more days , I am sure he will be happy then, also young children are not always good on the phone many will not use it at all.
I believe that you have a heart for him.  Why don't you start building up a common thing with him, so there is at least something for you and him to talk about.

You maybe more creative, but just for an example.
You can buy a scratch book, every time when you and him meet, you can have a story in one page with stickers to create different characters.  When you find out his favor characters, you can see if he would like to be called by that character name.  Building more and more stories or you can input your marriage situation into that story in healthy way, for him to feel your love and support in his life.

When he reaches to the phone when you can't be present, call him by that character name and tell him a story which you both shared together, instead, do you remember what we did..., or how are you, what are you doing sort of questions.  Make sure prepare a drawing which express the reason you weren't able to see him, and let him color on it, or draw his feeling on it too, then date it and keep it.

You can also know what he likes or dislike from the stories.  I bet you will know tons of things to do together with him.  No talking, just drawing, then he will love you so much and talk to you endlessly.

Let me know how that worked out.....................
Good-luck!