should+i+do+it
My+other+half+has+3+little+ones+ages+4+7+and+8.that+dont+belong+to+me.at+this+point+i+have+to+deal+with+the+stress+of+children+anyway+so+im+thinking+i+might+as+well+have+one+of+my+own+with+her.any+advice
Pretty crazy, unless you get married.  Even so, pretty crazy if you are only doing it to have a chip in the power game of putting up with children.  
Don't do it! A woman with several kids that age is looking for someone to pay the bills. It's not love and down the road, when she's driven you mad, she'll dump you for someone else. Three kids, where is the father? Do they all have the same father? This sounds like trouble to me. I married one with one kid, she **** all over me until I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety and ruined my life. Never, ever marry a woman that has someone else's kids! Don't feel sorry for them, don't pity them, nothing. Instead, say to yourself, I deserve better than this!
Lmao it sounds like someone has some problems^°, he's right some women are like that they just want money, but I'd make it clear to her your not raising her kids for her,