Parenting: For Fathers Community
some men just ant the best of both worlds
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to activities and sports, balancing schedules, divorced or separated fathers, discipline and behavior, home-schooling, military fathers, legal issues, new fathers, religious issues, special needs fathers, stay-at-home dads, and stepfathers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

some men just ant the best of both worlds

Hi I just wanted to know how can some men just want the best of both worlds. I have recently found out i am a 2 months pregnant & i live with my parents about 800kms away from my bf who lives with his 62 year old mom. He refuses to relocate & be with me just for the preganancy period. He is temping for a company & i am unable to leave my job because of the fact that i have medical insurance which i will be needing now especially. He makes up alot of excusses taht he will not be able to find a new job & his mother will be alnoe. My bf does have an elder brother that needs to take responsiblity for there mother. Which he does not. The elder brother has a family of his own & he lives on his own. Im am so confused, deprresed & dont what to do anymore. Luckly my parents & sibling are supportive towards me. Im afraid my unborn baby will suffer because of the stress. If anyone one has suggestions for me or different poit of view. it would be highly appreciated