Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
15 and wants to get pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.

15 and wants to get pregnant

My 15 year old son has suffered every kind of abuse and has the emotional scars to show it.  He makes poor choices (breaks the law, smokes pot and cigaretts, sex with I can't say how many girls and more)  He rests his life on his girlfriend and gets so upset when there is a thought of break up that he engages in self harmful behavior.  We have him in counseling for these things as well as the rages he will go into when he feels out of control.  I just found a text conversation between them talking seriously about a failed attempt at getting pregnant and that they can try again in a few days when she is ovulating.  If I try to keep them apart he WILL rage and/or run away.  I don't know how to stop the attempts without it becoming one of those movie of the week senarios. Help!
Tags: pregnant
Does this girl's mother know that she's trying to get pregnant?  She needs to be put on a kind of birth control that she can't sabotage - like a depo shot.  

If he rages and/or runs away,  that's not as bad as getting some girl pregnant at 15 years old.  :(