18 yr old daughter/ 23 yr old son's graduation
My 18 year old daughter started going out with her 21 year old GF (lesbian). I told her clearly  I don't approve her sleeping overnight in the same room. My Husband is complaining that my daughter making out with her GF. I warned her over and over not to do that.  I already asked my daughter not to do that.in front of us.
The problem is that my other child (son) is graduating from college 8 hours away. My daughter and GF will join me to stay overnight at the hotel. I am having second thoughts because my daughter has not came home for 2 days. My son's graduation is very important and I don't want my daughter to spoil it. I know my daughter is family, but she chose her GF to be the biggest part of her life,nothing more important that that.  
Please help me. My son's graduation next week. I can tell my daughter AND her GF not to come join celebrate. but this is something I am afraid I would regret for the rest of my life.  
It doesn't sound like she wants to go very much.  I'd tell her that she doesn't have to go.  Let her decide.

If she is going to go and her girlfriend is going to come, book your daughter her own room.  At 18, she is of legal age to invite whomever she wants to sleep in her room, whether or not you approve of her sleeping overnight in the same room with someone or not.  If this means you don't feel like paying her room bill, tell her clearly and in advance, so she can decide what to do.

All of this drama on your part is just going to force her into her girlfriend's arms, frankly.  If you can act disinterested, it would help her find her own path instead of one that includes a large streak of "you can't tell me what to do."

Your son will not be crushed if his sister does not attend his graduation.

Let it go.
Seriously, the only thing that will "spoil" your son's graduation is you being overly stressed about your daughter.  Call PFLAG (Parents and Friend of Lesbians and Gays) and talk to some other parents of gays and lesbians.  It will help you a lot to come to grips with what you clearly see as an awkward and problematic situation.