Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
7yr old boy pulling down a 7 yr old girls pants down for fun

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.

I am floored - I have no idea what to do with my 7 yr old he pulled down a little girls pants at daycare this morning and then laughed about it and when she pulled them back up he did it again and then told her not to tell her mom - She did and he was put in time out and when he was done with time out he acted like nothing had happened - WHAT do I do
dont worry i think he was trying to be funny and play a prank  on her if he does it again tell him not to do it and ground him
It may have been curiosity the first time. The second time was to get a rise out of her. This not unusual behavior for little boys, although it must be stopped. I am sure you be able to tell your son that this is not acceptable, rude, and embarrassing for the girl. Be harsh about it.