Am I REALLY a bad mother because I did this??
The other day, my high school daughter, almost 15 years old, had a boy over to the house.  She just recently started "dating" as she started high school.  She has never been on a car date and when the boy came over they sat in the Living Room (which I frequently walked through).  They held hands, tickled each other a few times (I made it a point to walk through when I heard giggling...and they were poking at each others ribs and tickling).  To me this seems like normal teen behavior.  When he was getting ready to leave, my daughter asked me if I would take a picture of them together and handed me her phone.  I said "sure".  To my surprise, she turned and kissed him (closed mouth kiss on the lips) and I took a picture.  She then posted the picture on face book.  My ex informed me that he has called child protective services over that picture and acts like I took some kind of pornography picture or something!  In all honesty I did not think anything of it.   I think being nearly 15 years old is an ok age to close mouth kiss a boy she likes.  I guess other parents would disagree...but seriously, was this wrong of me?
I think I would have encouraged her not to post it online.  Too bad your ex is being a jerk.
If what you're saying is exactly as it is (both are fully clothed,  not laying down,  hands in appropriate places, boy appears to be her age,  caption on the photo isn't vulgar) it's  unlikely child protective services will do anything at all about it,  besides maybe ask your ex if there's something else going on that cued him in to a possible problem.  

considering some of the pictures I have seen 13 yr olds post on facebook it seems to me that your daughters was mild. I think you did the right thing by being very active in the visit she had with her boyfriend. it sounds like your ex is just wanting to start trouble. I hope they laughed at him when he called to report it! keep up the good work cuz the teen years cant get over soon enough some days lol.
Hun unless her bf is 20 and she's 15(which I doubt) they won't do a damn thing and your ex can shove it ;) don't let a douche bother you tell him she's your daughter and she can kiss her bf if she wants to