College
Does Harvard like student with dual enrollment and AP honers classes, or do they like IB students?
My nephew goes there, and he was an IB student, and he said that helped but also what helped is that he had an unusual sport.  He said one extra thing that is not run-of-the-mill will get you the attention even among IB students.
ps -- For future reference when applying to Harvard, and I wouldn't mention it otherwise, honors is spelled with two o's, not with an e.
I agree with Annie,  but really want to stress that this isn't a question for a health board on the internet.

It sounds like you are a young student trying to make a decision which pathway to take to ensure your admission to Harvard - email their admissions department,  and express your interest and your age and ask which they would prefer.  And ask them to tell you if there are other things that would increase your chances of getting accepted when your time comes.

They're really good at that,  and will appreciate your very early interest.

Good luck!