Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
Computer time
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Computer time

Ok so I just found out that I have a 18 year old son that was hid from me all his life by his mom who moved away shortly after we were together oh so long ago. Any way he moved on with my family about six months ago and has just finished high school is working a part time job(that we found for him) and taking two online classes through the local community college. All his free time is spent on the computer. Some days he can spend 12+ hours on the computer. His mother has allowed this type of behavior for years. He does not seem interested in making any real live friends at all. He is living in a new town but he has a cousin here who he is kinda close to who is very popular,  but no go. It seems his life and all friends are online??? Is this normal teen behavior ????? He has had a few girls that he has gone out with but after a few dates they seem totally turned off to him???? Please help!!!!
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank