Could I get pregnant when Im still a virgin?
Me and my bf just had unprotected sex on my the last day of my period. Well its not really "sex" becuz his thing never went INSIDE the hole of my vagina, but it was still somewhere outside and inside the vagina and there's so many liquid. I wonder if It can get me pregnant Im really scared. I went to the bathroom and cleaned it up but I wonder if theres some liquid actually went inside. AND IM STILL A VIRGIN. Can I get pregnant?? Im still a teenager I need help!! T-T And if so.. what should I do?? I cant let anyone else know especially my family... Is there anything that i can do?! Plz helppp
In my humble opinion, a virgin is a sexually inexperienced woman.  I don't think you qualify.  Could you get pregnant - yes, but probably not.   From now on, if you are going to "play" at having sex, then get advice re proper birth control and then follow it.  Otherwise, you'll be writing again next month.  
0o so Im NOT gonna get pregnant rite?!

I didn't say that - I said probably not.  That means there is still a small (although remote) chance of pregnancy.  You really need to contact your doctor or pharmacist for help.  
But I cant let anyone knows rite now! im too young for it. if my doctor knows. they gonna tell my parents and theres only one way for me is to die. my parents are so trict they wont accept this! T_______________T
if his penis was inside of your vagina or even the anus you are NOT a virgin and YES you could be pregnant. you need to visit your doctor. you'll need to start getting pap smears done and get on some form of b/c. and despite the fact you are too young to have sex you NEED to discuss this with your parents so they at least know incase you end up with a little surprise.
But the point is I wasnt bleed or hurt at all. I thot once a girl lose her virginity she has to be bleed a lil and its hurt. btw.. I cant let anyone knows especially my parents. and about da doctor. can I go to the doctor to check about this problem by myself or I need an adult with me?? I really cant let ANYONE knows at this point... Im really stuck, my fam is like da most typical fam. in da world, Im scared... ));
But alot of people said its really possibleee! and his liquid went out ALLLLLLOOOOTTTT ...
The chances you get pregnant are pretty slim according to what you say happened. If you are really worried then get protected next time you do anything with your bf. And if you say you're too young to tell anybody like your doctor or parents, then perhaps you're too young to be taking part in those activities. Who are the people that say it's really possible? If they're your friends, they are probably misinformed as well. Get informed on these kind of things before freaking out, it'll do you good mentally as well.
there are chances that you're not a virgin anymore, because, as you've said that his thing is in between outside and inside your vagina. And on the pregnancy issue, don't be worry it's your safe day, because, you said that it's your last day so you two have 1 week to have intercourse without you getting pregnant.
if yo don't want the doc or your parents to know just go and buy the pregnant self test and you examine your self at home
so? are you pregnant or not ?