Hand tremors
My 14 year old son hands tremble. They've always done it but now it's getting real noticable. He also says when his hands and feet get cold that they go numb. Family doctor just said it's something that runs in families but I'm getting concerned. Has anyone heard of anything that causes this? Any help would be appreicated.
I think it's worth checking in to. Ask for an X-Ray. That would show whether there's any compression on any of the discs. That can cause some of these symptoms. See if they can try physical therapy and get some better motion and movement in his arms and hands.
If the shaking gets any worse or moves to other parts of the body, asks for more tests. There are many things that can cause tremors like that.
Don't let the doctor brush you off. You are his mom. Go with your instinct. If you feel something's not quite right then get it checked out.
I hope you find out something soon. Take care,
April