Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
MY MOM IS A BAD MOM tell me what i should do about this
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MY MOM IS A BAD MOM tell me what i should do about this

OK my mom is a SH*TY mom and she is taking my little brother of 15 to another state to be with a man she met on the internet and he cheats on her talks bad about her and to her hates her family flirts with my older sister her daughter and lies to her face and when she catches him he cry's and says sorry don't leave me (IF I COULD I WOULD KICK HIM) she has abandon him for a yr now and now is trying to sell the land so she can have him with her up there along with my dying grandma and my older brother and is trying to make my husband and i and my sister and her boyfriend move up there with her too she only cares for herself and her happiness that's why she left my brothers for a man who doesn't love her she was unhappy with what happen bcuz she was lazy and she ran away and left her family and friends behind and now is taking my family away  to live with this man who is also on a sex offender list (BUT that was bcuz he was caught peeing out in public by a women cop) she wants my older brother and younger brother to move up there get them a trailer so she can be close to them and still be with her "BOYFRIEND" and not get in trouble with having her minor son live with her and the sex offender she talks bad about him all the time and today she said he said to a coworker that she sells herself to make ends meat when THAT'S NOT TRUE she works at a gas station what should i do to get her to open her eyes and see hes a piece of SH*T and to stop her from moving my brothers 6 hours away from me and my sister any Ideas or advice will help out A LOT please tell me what you think and what i should do to stop this madness