Puberty???
My 13 year old son recently told me that his left testicle has begun to hang a little lower than his right?? He has no pain and no swelling, just that the one is a little lower.  I have heard his father speak of his Testicles "dropping" when he was young ( going through puberty) but i know NOTHING ABOUT this area (as i am the Mother :) and know ALOT more about female puberty issues...) His Step-Father said it is normal, just watch it and if it starts to hurt or changes drastically let us know. . . this re-assured my son, but did not do anything for me, as it was not a scientific explanation of what is going on,  why this happened, what it is, and if its really "okay"??? If anyone can answer i would greatly appreciate it?!?!?
sometimes when baby boys are born they have un desended testicles..one of mine did Dr kind of pushed it down( just one)

I have no idea if this could be happening w your son..if I was you I would take him to dr just to see drs opinion.
Hi there, i'm in my late 20's and it is absolutely normal to have one testicle decended. This generally becomes more noticeable at puberty, so i'd say your son has entered puberty and therefore has nothing to worry about. It is most noticeable in the warmer weather as both testicles decend when it's warmer (and obviously they stay closer to the body when cold) I believe the majority of men have decended left testicles in comparison to a lower percentage with the right one. Some men don't even have one that descends more than the other. 'testicles dropping' is usually a slang term used in the schoolyard for when a boys voice breaks. Sorry if you knew some of that!