Sebaceous Nevus
My 17 year old daughter was bron with a bald patch on her head. It has grown with her head and is bout the size of a 50p coin. I was never told what it was when she was born but we recently watched a health documentary where sebaceous nevus came up. Thee bold patch is a bit waxy and bumpy. She is very aware of it and always has her hair clipped back to stop others seeing it. If it is sebaceous nevus could it be removed and how?
Hello I am from the Uk so I don't know if you are talking about the same documentary as me but I saw something similar..it was a middle aged woman who had 2 of these lumps on her head from birth, she said they didn't bother her at all but she hated them for cosmetic reasons, don't mean to be rude but because they were close together she described them as looking like testicles on her head LOL, she had become an expert at styling her hair to cover them up but was totally fed up of them. She had an operation under Local Anaethstetic (yes you read that right!) and it took about half an hour!! I'm sure there must be something out there for your daughter, can't be nice at such a delicate age.
Good luck hun,