Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
Secret lovers

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.

Secret lovers

My neice "H", Well ok her mother is getting married again and H is dating her "soon" to be step brother. They kiss when their parents arent looking. They hold hands.Im surprised their parents didnt notice how "close" they are im getting worried that it might be bad for her to be still dating him. I know they arent blood related but their gonna be siblings they're gonna live in the same house. Their rooms are across from eachothers they can sneak in eachothers rooms at night. Im staying with them while im in town and the quad well they did catch them holding hands they told me my kids dont lie. But my neice..is dating her soon to be step brother and they didnt even tell their parents yet their gonna tell but i think their parents won't accept.
How old are these kids?  If they are of legal age, there is little enough anyone can do about their affection for each other.  As you say, they are not related.  Have you discussed it with the girl's mother?
the girl well erm is like 16 the boy is 17 and everytime i try to tell the mother who is my sister the wordds that comeout of her mouth is "hmm well im busy we'll talk later" or she'll say "is that so" when i try to talk to her she'll say "later little sis" i am getting tired of that
Well, it sounds like your sister is telling you to get your nose out of her nuclear family's business, I guess.  16  and 17 -- it's too bad your niece is not 18, but at least she is not 14 or 15.  Since the two are not related by blood and are just going to be related by convention, it is not even impossible for them to in fact get married later, if it comes to that.  There are weirder situations, such as when a guy marries a mother and later divorces her and marries her daughter.  Yes, it will be awkward for a 16-year-old if they break up and have to see each other every day, but these things do happen in close communities too, and she will just have to suck it up and deal with it.  Maybe you can let the niece know that you'll be there for her if she ever has any issues, and just be sure your sis knows what you say is going on, and then give no more opinions or commentary. If your sis has heard you, she is clearly is saying she doesn't want you leaning in with remarks.