dad-teen, too close?
My husband has two biological kids from his first marriage and they come down to see us. Well his ex wife has a 13 year old from another man who came down with them. My husband is now spooning her on the couch and all cuddly and letting him sit on her lap like I do. Also making comments about how she is gonna drive men crazy because of how gorgeous she is. She has reached puberty and is  very mature. He even told me to treat her like an adult because she isnt a kid anymore. When I told him that I thought it was inappropriate for that because she was too old he said that I needed to stop being a jealous *****. Am I wrong in this?  
I don't think you're being jelous.  I think his behaviour with this girl is very inappropriate.  Affection is a good thing, but it sounds to me like he's crossing the line.  Does the girl appear to feel awkward about his behaviour?