Aa
A
A
Close
dad-teen, too close?
My husband has two biological kids from his first marriage and they come down to see us. Well his ex wife has a 13 year old from another man who came down with them. My husband is now spooning her on the couch and all cuddly and letting him sit on her lap like I do. Also making comments about how she is gonna drive men crazy because of how gorgeous she is. She has reached puberty and is  very mature. He even told me to treat her like an adult because she isnt a kid anymore. When I told him that I thought it was inappropriate for that because she was too old he said that I needed to stop being a jealous *****. Am I wrong in this?  
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1960158 tn?1325364481
OH HELL NO!!!!! HE IS TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE & WRONG!!! HE IS SICK & THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!! I am so sorry that you're going through this. I would so talk to the 13yr old's mother. If your husband is NOT seeing reason. He's going to scar her for life if he doesn't stop that ****!!!! I hope your New Year gets better. (((HUGS)))
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
13167 tn?1327197724
Have you noticed him behaving very immaturely in other areas?

I don't know about she's "gonna" drive men crazy,  she's already is  driving him crazy!  

If you don't have any children together,  this might be time to rethink your marriage.

Best wishes.  Don't for a moment doubt your instincts.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you for your responses. I was beginning to doubt my instincts. I do have a son with him. We have since talked about it and she is back home. He says she is like a daughter to him cause he raised her for four years and that he is just trying to be a dad to her.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources