dad-teen, too close?
My husband has two biological kids from his first marriage and they come down to see us. Well his ex wife has a 13 year old from another man who came down with them. My husband is now spooning her on the couch and all cuddly and letting him sit on her lap like I do. Also making comments about how she is gonna drive men crazy because of how gorgeous she is. She has reached puberty and is  very mature. He even told me to treat her like an adult because she isnt a kid anymore. When I told him that I thought it was inappropriate for that because she was too old he said that I needed to stop being a jealous *****. Am I wrong in this?  
OH HELL NO!!!!! HE IS TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE & WRONG!!! HE IS SICK & THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!! I am so sorry that you're going through this. I would so talk to the 13yr old's mother. If your husband is NOT seeing reason. He's going to scar her for life if he doesn't stop that ****!!!! I hope your New Year gets better. (((HUGS)))
Have you noticed him behaving very immaturely in other areas?

I don't know about she's "gonna" drive men crazy,  she's already is  driving him crazy!  

If you don't have any children together,  this might be time to rethink your marriage.

Best wishes.  Don't for a moment doubt your instincts.
Thank you for your responses. I was beginning to doubt my instincts. I do have a son with him. We have since talked about it and she is back home. He says she is like a daughter to him cause he raised her for four years and that he is just trying to be a dad to her.