facial hair and height
Hi, my son is 13 and has facial hair (beard) .. i am worried .. wondering if he will gain more height..

He is 5'6" and has been 5'6" for a year now.. He started getting facial hair at he same time (at the age of 12). He is a very active child and a swimmer..

My husband is 6' and i an 5'5".. we are hoping he is atleast as tall as his dad...
You are worry aabout the Wrong thing you should be worry about his Health .  That is the Only thing that Matter in this Day and Time .  Are He Healthy and do He have any life time Illness .
Have you ever heard of the Tanner Stages of Puberty?  You can google it if you haven't already seen it.

Most of his growth in height is probably done.   Once boys start to shave,  they're at Stage 4,  which means most of the height is done.   He may stretch a little still in his upper body - his legs are likely nearly done growing.

Do you know how tall he was on his 2nd birthday?  It's pretty accurate to double that to find the final adult height.