Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
my 15yr old daughter only knows my xhusband as her father how do i tell...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.

my 15yr old daughter only knows my xhusband as her father how do i tell her after all these years about her bio father ?

15 yrs ago I met the love of my life but after going out for a year we broke up because he decided to go back to the woman has was living with , with whom he had two small children at the time . Not knowing that I was pregnant ,when I found out he had gone back to them for almost two months .I told him that he might be the father lying to him because i wanted him to want to be with me not because i was pregnant and because when i went to tell him i was pregnant his first question was "is it mine?" so i got mad and said i don't know .Although he knew that he was the only one i had been with . Anyway he went back to his family and i went on by myself.When my daughter was 3 yrs old i met my ex husband and the man she believes to be her bio father .He adopted her because in court i said i didn't know where her father was and therefore was adopted in greece. Know I am back and with her real  bio father we are know living together one month ,how should we approach her and tell her the truth .I also have two other younger children with my ex husband ,how do we explain this to them ?