Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
my boyfriends son is being very rude with me.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my boyfriends son is being very rude with me.

My question is every since i've moved in with my boyfriend and his two son's his oldest we have been fighting alot more with each other and i keep telling him that i don't want to fight with him but he keeps it up. What do i do ? I'm tired and I am considering leaving my boyfriend because of it.
Related Discussions
Hi,
    Children look up to their biological parents for solace, support and love, and they naturally hate any intruders. They are innocent and do not understand the curved thinking of the elders. So if you want to hang around for any reasons, you should leave ample space for the kids and just love them even if they do not respond in the same way. Over a period, you can regain their confidence, even if it does not happen do not worry, after all it is you who have encroached their sphere of love life.

Solace21    
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank