Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
possibly pregnant?!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

possibly pregnant?!

I'm underaged and my boyfriend and I were messing around... we decided instead of having actual sex, we would try anal... we did it a could of times which he cam. I'm wondering if me going to the bathroom to "clean-up" could possibly get me pregnant even though the sperm was not directly put inside me... HELP!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
5840009_tn?1395493115
I just wanted to drop in and let you know that anal sex is actually very dangerous in many ways. I don't condone underage sex but you should always have PROTECTED sex regardless of position...
Blank
4851940_tn?1385441629
Rosyouralright has given you good advice.

The answer to your question is no you will not get pregnant.

Anal sex is not only dangerous and can damage your anal passage, it can also spread germs and bacteria to your boyfriend, which would then be passed on to you or someone else when he engages in vaginal intercourse.

If you are going to have sexual intercourse with your boyfriend, it is better for him to use a condom and do it properly.  Or just stick to foreplay and masturbation - this way there is no risk of a pregnancy.  Make sure that hands are washed and clean before touching genitals.  Do not touch the anus and then the penis or vagina, by doing this you will get a bacterial or fungal infection that can cause problems in and around the vagina and cause him problems to his penis as well as getting Cystitis which is a bacterial bladder infection.

I trust that he is the same age as you.  You do realise that a person having sex with an any under aged person is an criminal offence.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...