pregnant
Im wondering if im preg with my 3rd child. I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend few days bk and for the last few days ive been gettin belly cramps as though im coming on but nothings there...... Can someone help me plwase tganks
If you've been pregnant twice before then you should know that pregnancy doesn't occur right when you have intercourse, or a few days after. It can take up to 2 weeks for the egg to be fertilised and then implant and then after that, hCG starts being released and it's not until those hCG levels start to rise, that symptoms of pregnancy start to occur - usually AT LEAST 2-3 weeks AFTER intercourse. So whatever you're feeling now, isn't due to being pregnant from having sex a few days ago.

If you've had sex a few weeks before this, then obviously pregnancy is possible and the cramping might be due to that. But so many things can cause cramping - PMS, UTI, constipation to name a few.