Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
teen masturbation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

teen masturbation

I found my 13 year old son's stash of 5 lotion bottles well used. All of them were mine all different feminine scents. I also found a pair of my lacy undies and my lingerie. I am completely freaked out and disturbed by this, My husband wants to march straight to psychiatrist office. My older son went through this phase and we found normal pics of women printed of the internet. I don't know how serious this is but it can't be normal. My husband says that no matter what age, during masturbation the last person he would fantasize about was his mother. Any advice would help. I don't know what to do.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1791150_tn?1330132972
it may well be the items that he likes and is not thinking of you in any sexual way at all. I had a similar experience with my brother you can private message me
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
I think it could be that he was simply using what was at hand.  Some kids use white tube socks, and it is not because they are thinking of their basketball buddies.  Especially at 13, he is running on hormones, and probably doesn't have access to anyone else's lingerie.  (At least, one can hope he doesn't.)  This "marching straight to the psychiatrist's office" stuff is premature.  If you (the parents) want, you two should go to a family therapist and find out how normal this is, and what it might signify before you a)  decide it is about you personally rather than the kid just liking to fantasize with the help of silky lingerie, b) decide he is in need of therapy, and c) inflict a trip to a psychiatrist on him in either panic or punishment.  It does seem like there is at least an even chance it is normal.
Blank
Thanks for the advice. Still haven't decided what to do I'm trying to let it sink in and make the best desicion.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...