2 year old help
This is my first time posting in this particular forum, but I need advice. My daughter is now 2 and I'm concerned about how she acts and if its normal. I am not around other children often so can't say what they shouldn't or shouldn't do (so please don't say it's stupid)

I'm concerned because she seems to think violence is hilarious and awesome. Like when people get beat up on TV it's the most funny thing on the planet to her. When my husband was cutting a stump out of the ground anytime he swung the axe she dissolved into a fit of giggles. I do ambulance billing and coding and see more often than I like children who have issues and go insane on their parents or other people and I'm hoping that's not an issue.. Now, likely I'm just over reacting but I really don't know if maybe all children are like this? She does the usual things I've heard children do like smacking when she can't get her way (which we are working on, and it is improving) and the screaming fits with kicking but that's really it. Otherwise she's a really good girl without issue.
She probably just finds it dramatic.  Maybe she should not be watching TV, though, or at least things with overly dramatic presentation.  
Another way to put that is that kids often giggle when they are moved emotionally -- when my son did something wrong and he thought I was about to discover it (the broken vase or spilled liquid) he would giggle ferociously, but not because he was amused, more because he was thrilled (there is a phrase "a thrill of horror went down my spine."  I.e., not "good" thrilled.)  I remember thinking at the time that his fear reaction and his excitement reaction were the same, probably because he really had never had anything to genuinely be fearful of (had never been hit or spanked and rarely even yelled at) so the excitement part of fear was the trigger for the reaction, if that makes any sense.  She sounds OK, probably just isn't that afraid of much and so the loudness and abruptness makes her react as a thrill.
I agree with Annie. I STILL giggle when I'm in pain or see or hear something that scares me.
I tend to make jokes of bad situations...it's my way of coping.

My aunt is the nicest lady in the world...not a psychopath...and she laughs at funerals...it's her way of coping.