Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
2 yr olds n new borns
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

2 yr olds n new borns

I just found out im pregnant with baby number two i wasnt trying for another baby so this is a big surprise but  im nervous n excited IM really hoping its a girl cuz i gave a step son and my 18 month old son   so i really want a lil girl  but my question is   how many of u have a 2 yr old n a new born what is it like.  Is it very hard. Im scares that im gonna feel over whelmed when this baby is born.  
Tags: Parenting Newborns and Infants, newborns and toddlers
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
689528_tn?1364139441
I gave birth to my daughter shortly after my son turned 20 months old. I can tell you that it is difficult at times but wonderful at others. My son LOVES his baby sister and now that she can show a little bit more emotion and stuff..you can tell she loves him right back.
Trips out is difficult. I find we are homebound a lot more. But other than that, everything isn't so bad.
I'm typing this as they are both napping at the same time!! :) I love quiet time! lol
Blank
Thank u im so nervous for this baby.. I hope it all goes well though
Blank
689528_tn?1364139441
It is nerve wracking...I was afraid of jealousy big time but was pleasently surprised that it was completely the opposite.
You just find ways to manage your time and stuff once baby gets here. There's lots of running around and your days will be exhausting but it only lasts so long. They grow bigger quickly so it doesn't last forever. lol
Blank
I'm about to be in the same boat. In due in 9 weeksand there will be 20 months between mine. I too am scared how difficult its gonna be. But my first is the easiest baby. So placid so I'm hoping that helps with him handling the new bub getting here.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank